REFUND POLICY

Refund Policy for airport transfers
You have the right to cancel a transfer already booked through us at any time by contacting Safe & Sound Student Services. Please use the contact form found on this website.

 

More than 24 hour cancellation notice
There is a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid which will cover the administration and transaction fees resulting from your cancellation. The remaining 80% is refunded to you on the credit card that you used to pay for your transfer.
For short rides, the cancellation fee is minimum €20.

 

Less than 24 hour cancellation notice
If a cancellation request is received by us less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled transfer, it is considered a last minute and non-refundable cancellation. We have already scheduled the driver and there will be no refund to the traveller.

 

If you are eligible for a refund, please allow 7-10 days before it appears in your account. We initiate the refund within 2 working days but the transfer and acknowledgement can often take a few days to work through the system.

 

Reschedule instead of refund
We often create travel days or travel windows where a special transfer fee is offered to our students. We can often reschedule you within those travel windows at no additional charge to you. You must give us 72 hour notice to be rescheduled. Rescheduling to a time outside of those special transfer offers may result in an extra charge to you but rest assured that we will do our best to accommodate your altered travel plans. Changes in arrival airport may also result in extra charges.


To initiate a reschedule, please use the contact form found on this website.